DavidsonLearns Offers Diverse Classes for Winter/Spring Term
DavidsonLearns, a nonprofit that provides lifelong learning for adults, is offering more classes than ever before for its winter/spring term.
And the good news is that seats are still available!
Don’t miss out on one or more of these extraordinary opportunities to learn from talented and knowledgeable teachers in a supportive community of participants.
Classes starting in January include: First Class Starts
- Art, Folk Tales, and Stream of Consciousness from Norway 1/15 @ 1:00PM
- Global Trade and International Relations 1/16 @ 6:30PM
- Rebirth of Religion in China 1/17 @ 10:30AM
- Connections & Conflicts in Humanities 1/22 @ 3:00PM
- Latin American Immigration in 21st Century 1/24 @ 7:00PM
Classes starting in March include:
- The Civil Rights Movement in the United States 3/13 @1:30PM
- Environmental History: A Lens for Today’s Environmental Policy 3/14 @7:00PM
- A Brief Intro to Bioethics: How does Bioethics Affect My Life 3/19 @ 1:00PM
You can see the full descriptions of all these offerings by clicking here.
DavidsonLearns classes offer you intellectual stimulation in a friendly setting with highly qualified instructors. If you decide to join in the fun, you can find registration instructions here.