DAVIDSON VILLAGE NETWORK
Davidson Village Network Hiring its First Director of Operations
Davidson Village Network (DVN) is pleased to announce a new, rewarding, and innovative position: Part-Time Director of Operations (DO).
The DO will serve as a primary ambassador of Davidson Village Network and should possess a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of senior adults, with a special emphasis on addressing the issue of loneliness. The DO will support the execution of the strategic plan including membership growth and fulfillment, communications and sustainability, and will engage in service delivery and key operational, organizational and administrative functions, as defined by the DVN Board of Directors.
Selected Qualifications and Skills
– Self-motivated; ability to work independently and virtually with general guidelines
– Excellent communication skills
– Organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to prioritize and move projects to timely completion
– Digitally savvy (email, website, social media)
– Strong networking ability, especially with people, businesses, and other non-profit organizations that serve the same constituency and/or share common goals
– Passion for working with senior adults and deep interest in learning about aging issues
− Remote position averaging 20 hours/week
− Attendance at Board Meetings is required. Attendance at Committee Meetings and Monthly Member Activities, as requested
Send an email with cover letter and resume. Please submit all items as a single attachment and send to [email protected].
The cover letter should briefly address the following questions:
- What is your interest and experience in working with senior adults?
- What is your leadership experience working with volunteers?
- If you were to identify one thing about this position that excites you, what would that be?
Open until filled, preferably by end of January. Interviews to commence mid-January.
Visit our website for further information about our organization.