Davidson Police Department Release Suspect information from May 23 Search Warrant
On Thursday, May 23, 2019, officers and investigators with the Davidson Police Department executed a search warrant at 314-B Delburg Street, Davidson related to a narcotics investigation.
Kyle Carleton Gresham (DOB 3/16/1988) was charged with:
- Trafficking in LSD
- Trafficking in Cocaine
- Felony possession of methamphetamine
- Possession with Intent to Sell or Deliver – mushrooms (Psilocybin)
- Maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of storing controlled substances
- Misdemeanor possession of schedule II
- Aggravated possession of marijuana
- Possess Drug Paraphernalia
- Possess Marijuana Paraphernalia
Additional warrants may be obtained in the coming days as the investigation continues.