DAVIDSON VILLAGE NETWORK
The Davidson Village Network’s social media:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/davidsonvillagenetwork.org/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/davidson_village_network/
Website – www.davidsonvillagenetwork.org
Help Us Lead “The Village Movement” here in the Lake Norman Region
Davidson Village Network (DVN) is a social and support organization for older adults
based in Davidson serving the greater Lake Norman Region. We are seeking
Individuals interested in exploring volunteer opportunities at the organizational /
operational / board levels. A willingness to serve in an active but flexible capacity and
interact with stakeholders including members and volunteers are important qualities.
Become part of a dynamic, community-immersed, nationally patterned model – “The
Village Movement” – growing across the country, representing an innovative approach
to life engagement for – with – and by older adults. Individuals with various skills and
experience who have a decided interest in elder affairs and can help us grow, develop
and realize our energized mission are encouraged to inquire.
Please contact us at: [email protected]
Include a brief background, short bio or resume and nature of interest.
Volunteer commitments are flexible; several work-from-home opportunities
Below not all-inclusive – tell us your interests or skills!
Areas where you might consider joining in:
• Member social events and activities (facilitate, coordinate, participate)
• Marketing social events and activities; promotion assistance (work from home and meetings)
• Member of Board of Directors
• Monitor phone and email accounts: forward member service requests, respond to
general inquiries (work from home)
• New member intake (home visits a few times per month)
• Friendly phone calls to members to keep us connected (work from home)
• Database management (work from home)
• Website design and refinements (work from home)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Friends! Your Neighbors! Your Family!
Inquiries to: [email protected]
(Visit us at davidsonvillagenetwork.org)
All times are available.
Contact our Operations Director, Shanna Reeb, at [email protected] for more information.