DAVIDSON VILLAGE NETWORK
Help Us Lead “The Village Movement,” in the Lake Norman Region
Davidson Village Network (DVN) is a social and support organization for older adults based in Davidson serving the greater Lake Norman Region. We are seeking Individuals interested in exploring volunteer opportunities at the organizational / operational / board levels. A willingness to serve in an active but flexible capacity and interact with stakeholders including members and volunteers are important qualities.
Become part of a dynamic, community-immersed, nationally patterned model – “The Village Movement” – growing across the country, representing an innovative approach to life engagement for – with – and by older adults. Individuals with various skills and experience who have a decided interest in elder affairs and can help us grow, develop and realize our energized mission are encouraged to inquire.
Please contact us at: [email protected] Include a brief background, short bio or resume and nature of interest. Volunteer commitments are flexible and there several work-from-home opportunities.
Areas where you might consider joining in:
• Member social events & activities (facilitate, coordinate, participate)
• Marketing & promotion assistance (work from home & meetings)
• Member of Board of Directors
• Monitor phone and email accounts: forward member service requests, respond to
• General inquiries (work from home)
• New member intake (home visits a few times per month)
• Friendly phone calls to members to keep us connected (work from home)
• Database management (work from home)
• Website design and refinements (work from home)
We look forward to hearing from you,
Your Friends! Your Neighbors! Your Family!
Inquiries to: [email protected] (Visit us at davidsonvillagenetwork.org)