HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE
Soup on Sunday to benefit Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region
Shake off the winter chills and join us for the 20th annual Soup on Sunday benefit for Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region on Sunday, January 26 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. .
This event is hosted by Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region and held at Central Piedmont Community College, in the Philip L. Van Every Culinary Arts Center located at 425 North Kings Drive, Charlotte. (Corner of Kings Drive and Seventh Street.)
- Enjoy soups from the Charlotte area’s finest restaurants and caterers.
- Purchase pottery made for the event by local potters.
- Take pleasure in the talents of culinary art students from Central Piedmont Community College, Johnson & Wales, and the Community Culinary Arts School of Charlotte.
- VIP Chef Experience: $75 (early admittance 9:30 a.m., cooking demo by Chef Bruce Moffett, soup tasting, food, beverages, and a special commemorative pottery bowl)
- Soup Lover’s Special: $40 (includes food, beverages, and a handmade pottery bowl)
- General Admission: $30 (includes food and beverages)
- Children, ages 7-12: $10 (ages 6 and under, free)
Visit souponsunday.org to view a list of participating restaurants. You may order your tickets online or purchase them at the door the morning of the event.