Ada Jenkins Center’s Virtual Fun Run!
We miss seeing our Ada Jenkins Center friends! Please help us “see” you by taking part in our first-ever Virtual Fun Run, June 13-14.
We invite all runners, walkers, bikers, skateboarders, dog walkers, and drive-through dashers across the Lake Norman Area and beyond to participate in a virtual fun run event to get some fresh air with your family — and show your support for the Ada Jenkins Center and the families we serve during this difficult time.
Here’s how it works:
- Register here by Friday, June 12.
- Print your bib(s) from the registration confirmation email. You can print colored ones, or download the black-and-white design and decorate your own.
- Run, walk, bike, crawl, etc. anytime on June 13 or 14. Day/distance are your choice. Dress in red/blue, decorate your bike, have fun!
- Post your pics online, and tag us @AdaJenkinsNC so we can see you and share your pictures!!
- Largest group (safely socially distanced, of course)
- Youngest participant
- Most team spirit: red/blue colors to represent the Ada Jenkins Center.
Post your photos (and details re: group size, participant ages) on your social media, and tag us at @AdaJenkinsNC – we’ll share as well, and announce the winners afterward!
Can’t wait to “see” you soon!
–Your friends at the Ada Jenkins Center