Rotary Club and its Giving Tree is Coming to Christmas in Davidson
Christmas in Davidson is a time-honored tradition in Lake Norman and provides an opportunity for you to advertise your business while giving back. Historically Christmas in Davidson welcomes over 25,000 patrons annually. Last year our Village was viewed by thousands of patrons & we sold 15,995 tickets for votes which helped raise $30,000 for 60 charities.
Of course this is the year of the corona-virus, so just like everything else this event will be different. The Town of Davidson will still have strolling carolers, Santa driving through town and Davidson businesses will be festive for the Town’s 12 Days of Christmas theme. There won’t be any vendor tents, or carriage rides, and the street won’t be blocked off. However, the Giving Tree Village will light up the Davidson Town Green from December 1st – 12th continuing our fundraising tradition for non-profits during this most difficult of years!
TREE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY for $250
- Select a non-profit of your choice to support. Rotary Club of Davidson suggests choosing a local charity/non-profit.
- Business & non-profit’s name on givingtreevillage.com during the event with picture of tree.
- Business & non-profit’s name on signage at your tree during Christmas in Davidson for patrons to view from December 1st until December 12th.
- QR code on each tree will allow for 100% online giving throughout the 12 day event.
- Support a cause that allows you unlimited marketing opportunity as you campaign for a non-profit that is meaningful to you to receive votes. This is an amazing opportunity to reach your current and past customers, sphere of influence, family and friends as well as target followers on social media channels
- The Deadline to Sponsor trees this year is NOVEMBER 1.
.For more information or to secure your sponsorship please visit: GivingTreeVillage.com
Feel free to ask Rotary Club of Davidson members or please call/text/email: