Davidson Board of Commissioners Virtual Special Meeting Tuesday, December – CANCELLED
THIS SPECIAL MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED. The regular monthly meeting will be held next Tuesday at 6:00 p.m.
The Town of Davidson Board of Commissioners will hold a virtual special meeting on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 through the Zoom virtual platform and streamed live on YouTube.
The meeting will be called to order at 6:30 pm and the meeting agenda is online – http://townofdavidson.org/73/Meeting-Agendas-Minutes
The Town of Davidson aims to ensure public accessibility and participation. Please see below on how you may participate in this meeting if interested.
To participate in the meeting, follow these steps:
- For public access to view the meeting on Zoom, register in advance at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BiR1m0G5TgSJgwJ2Bzpoxg
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Registration will end at 5:30pm on Tuesday, December 1.
- We are also planning to live stream the meeting via YouTube on the Town of Davidson Channel
The agenda follows:
TOWN OF DAVIDSON
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Virtual Meeting on Zoom and YouTube
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call – Mayor Knox will confirm each member of the board is present.
- TOWN OF DAVIDSON COVID-19 RESPONSE
Summary: Town staff and the board of commissioners will continue to discuss the Town of Davidson COVID-19 response and how to protect the public health in Davidson.
For more information, please contact Town Clerk Betsy Shores at [email protected] or 704-940-9614.
Community members requiring reasonable accommodation (such as an interpreter or other auxiliary aids) to access public meetings should contact Town Clerk Betsy Shores prior to the meeting at 704-940-9614 or [email protected].