UPDATED: Wildcats Spring Sports Fan Policy
[updated Feb. 25] Based on recommendations from local and state officials regarding COVID-19, Davidson College’s Department of Athletics does not anticipate the ability to host fans on campus for the 2021 spring seasons.
Currently, only a limited home team guest list and students are permitted for each contest to be held at Alumni Stadium (soccer) and Richardson Stadium (football, lacrosse), while only a limited home team guest list for contests at Belk Turf Field (field hockey) and Wilson Field (baseball) will be permitted.
Per conference regulations, no visiting team pass lists will be permitted for the spring seasons.
Our utmost priority remains the health and well-being of our campus community.
COVID-19 Seating Capacity Per Sport (Spring 2021)
• Baseball (Wilson Field): 50 team family members and 10 scouts
• Field hockey (Belk Turf Field): 50 team family members
• Football (Richardson Stadium): 250 team family members, 250 students
• Lacrosse (Richardson Stadium): 50 team family members, 100 students
• Men’s/Women’s Soccer (Alumni Stadium): 50 team family members, 100 students
• Volleyball (Belk Arena): 25 team family members
• Indoor Tennis (Knobloch Tennis Center): NO fans
• Outdoor Tennis (Davidson Tennis Courts): 50 team family members
• Swimming (Cannon Pool): NO fans
General Guidelines for Fans on Pass Lists
• Masks are required to be worn while on the Davidson College campus.
• Please practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet of separation between yourself and others while on campus and inside Davidson Athletics facilities.
• Upon arrival to the check-in table at the main gate, you will be asked to confirm that you are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Temperature scans will also be administered at the check-in table. No one experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or with a body temperature above 100.4 will be permitted entry.
• Gates will open 90 minutes prior to game time.