This Week at DFM: July 3
Hello DFM Shoppers,
This weekend, find everything you need for July 4th celebrations and cookouts. Several vendors have new summer produce and products, plus seasonal baked goods, prepared foods, and snacks perfect for the holiday weekend.
Make sure you visit our meat vendors this weekend. Their products are great, especially during the summer for backyard barbecues and lake day grilling.
We hope you all have a wonderful July 4th and we look forward to seeing you all this Saturday.
All vendors, staff, and volunteers will continue to wear masks and have hand sanitizer accessible.
Don’t miss these items available at market:
Big Oak has grass-fed ground beef on sale for $6/pound for July 4th celebrations; How Sweet It Is! has a variety of pies, perfect for summer cookouts; Toro Loco Party Salsa has guacamole, mild & medium salsa; and Mood Indigo has their limited-edition soaps, come early they are selling fast!
Vendors away this week: Growing for Good, Hercules Kettle Corn
If you choose pre-order and do not plan to shop in-person, you can skip the line and pick up your pre-order from the red Market Tent. Just give your name and who you pre-ordered from and our DFM volunteers will get your order for you.
To view this week’s full list of vendor offerings, please click this link.
We Ask That You Please
- Wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated and when not socially distancing at DFM;
- Maintain social distancing when shopping: at least 6 feet;
- Credit card payments encouraged and accepted, keep cash payments to a minimum;
- Minimize gathering within the market, catch up with folks outside the market boundaries in the new gathering areas, and;
- No pets allowed in the market, certified service animals welcome.
Market Hours & Info
Prime Market hours are 9:00 a.m. – Noon, EVERY Saturday, located behind Summit Coffee on Main Street in the Jackson Street parking lot and surrounding area.
We kindly ask that shoppers wait until the market opens at 9am before shopping (listen for the bell). Vendors will not sell to shoppers prior to 9am.
IMPORTANT 2021 DATES:
- Prime Market Season April 3 – November 20
- Holiday Markets December 11 & 18
DFM highly encourages shoppers to wear a mask while shopping. We are following the 2-out-3 recommendation: If outside and socially distancing, then no mask; if outside and not socially distancing, wear a mask.