Latest COVID Data for Davidson
The following information was provided by the Town of Davidson and includes data from Mecklenburg County:
- Overall, over the last 14 days, there has been an increase county-wide of laboratory confirmed infections, hospitalizations due to infection, and average percent positive.
- The county reports 565,328 residents (51.0%) of the total population are at least partially vaccinated and 528,587 (48.0%) residents of the total population are fully vaccinated within the county.
- The county’s map based on census tracts remains unchanged. Our town falls mostly in the tracts listed in 64.82-84.39% range and 84.40-100% range. You can view the map in isolation here.
- There remains only 1 case of COVID-19 listed among staff at The Pines at Davidson.
- There have been 10 cases recorded in our zip code in the past 14 days from July 8-July 21, 2021.
- Our zip code has the lowest number of COVID-19 cases per 100,000 residents within the county at 6817.1 as of July 21, 2021. You can view the map in isolation here.
- As of today, July 26, NCDHHS’s site here lists the total zip code cases and deaths for 28036 as 1,745 cases and 15 deaths.