This Week at DFM: July 31
Don’t miss these items available at market:
Coldwater Creek Farm has red okra, blueberries, fennel, and kohlrabi; Two Pigs Farm has free-range chicken and eggs, grass fed lamb, and beef; How Sweet It Is! has pound cake, cookies, and muffins; and Herr Fresh Flowers has a variety of vibrant floral bouquets and bunches.
Sponsors attending this week: Goff Choice Properties, Renewal by Andersen
To view this week’s full list of vendor offerings, please click the link below.
Vendors away this week: Fair Share Farm, Hercules Kettle Corn
If you choose pre-order and do not plan to shop in-person, you can skip the line and pick up your pre-order from the red Market Tent. Just give your name and who you pre-ordered from and our DFM volunteers will get your order for you.
To view this week’s full list of vendor offerings, please click this link.
We Ask That You Please
- Wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated and when not socially distancing at DFM;
- Maintain social distancing when shopping: at least 6 feet;
- Credit card payments encouraged and accepted, keep cash payments to a minimum;
- Minimize gathering within the market, catch up with folks outside the market boundaries in the new gathering areas, and;
- No pets allowed in the market, certified service animals welcome.
Market Hours & Info
Prime Market hours are 9:00 a.m. – Noon, EVERY Saturday, located behind Summit Coffee on Main Street in the Jackson Street parking lot and surrounding area.
We kindly ask that shoppers wait until the market opens at 9am before shopping (listen for the bell). Vendors will not sell to shoppers prior to 9am.
IMPORTANT 2021 DATES:
- Prime Market Season April 3 – November 20
- Holiday Markets December 11 & 18
DFM highly encourages shoppers to wear a mask while shopping. We are following the 2-out-3 recommendation: If outside and socially distancing, then no mask; if outside and not socially distancing, wear a mask.
Volunteer Opportunities: Join DFM’s Green Team
We need lots of hands, faces and positive energy to help the Market come to life every Saturday! It’s a rewarding and fun time to volunteer. Check out our volunteer opportunities through Sign up Genius. We hope to see you on Saturday morning, thank you!
If you have any questions or want to additional information about DFM’s Green Team, contact Courtney Spear