This Week at DFM
The Vendors | Saturday, August 21
Barbee Farms has butternut and spaghetti squash, pinkeye peas, and green beans; Heritage Harvest Farm has flowers, mushrooms, and wellness honey; Toro Loco Party Salsa has a variety of fresh salsas and guacamole; and Batistini Farms has a variety of olive oils and balsamic vinegars.
Sponsors attending this week: Goff Choice Properties
Vendors away this week: Everyone is here this week!
If you choose pre-order and do not plan to shop in-person, you can skip the line and pick up your pre-order from the red Market Tent. Just give your name and who you pre-ordered from and our DFM volunteers will get your order for you.
Don’t miss these items available at market:
We Ask That You Please
- Wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated and when not socially distancing at DFM;
- Maintain social distancing when shopping: at least 6 feet;
- Credit card payments encouraged and accepted, keep cash payments to a minimum;
- Minimize gathering within the market, catch up with folks outside the market boundaries in the new gathering areas, and;
- No pets allowed in the market, certified service animals welcome.
Market Hours & Info
Prime Market hours are 9:00 a.m. – Noon, EVERY Saturday, located behind Summit Coffee on Main Street in the Jackson Street parking lot and surrounding area.
We kindly ask that shoppers wait until the market opens at 9am before shopping (listen for the bell). Vendors will not sell to shoppers prior to 9am.
IMPORTANT 2021 DATES:
- Prime Market Season April 3 – November 20
- Holiday Markets December 11 & 18
DFM highly encourages shoppers to wear a mask while shopping. We are following the 2-out-3 recommendation: If outside and socially distancing, then no mask; if outside and not socially distancing, wear a mask.