Davidson Community Invited to Vote for K9 Team
Davidson Police Department eligible to win $5,000 grant
Beginning Tuesday, October 19, Davidson residents are invited to vote for Davidson Police Corporal Meghan O’Brien and her K9 partner Bajouk as an “outstanding K9 team.” Top vote getters will be awarded a $5,000 Aftermath K9Grant. Aftermath, specialists in trauma cleaning and biohazard removal, is sponsoring the contest.
To participate, follow these simple steps:
- Open the grant page here
- Click on the map to select North Carolina
- Find Corporal O’Brien and Bajouk and cast your vote
- Vote every 24 hours through Tuesday, October 26.
- *Earn the team extra votes by following @AftermathK9Grant on Instagram and @AftermathCares on Facebook, like the daily posts, and in the comments section, tell Aftermath that your favorite K9 team is Corporal O’Brien and Bajouk!
- *For social media, use the hashtags #AftermathK9Grant to encourage friends and family to vote too!
“Bajouk is a tremendous asset to the Davidson Police Department. It’s been wonderful to see the bond that he and Cpl. O’Brien have developed; it only strengthens the quality of the work Bajouk is able to do for our community. Bajouk is a ‘good boy’ and we are glad he is a part of our DPD team,” notes Davidson Police Chief Penny Dunn.
For more information, see the Aftermath K9 Grant page here.