Town is Now Accepting Applications for Nonprofit Grant Requests
The Town of Davidson is now accepting applications from nonprofits for grant funding for the 2022-2023 fiscal year. Those interested in more information and applying, please see: www.townofdavidson.org/nonprofitfunding. The application deadline is Friday September 2.
Program grant guidelines are as follows:
- Nonprofit agencies must serve the Davidson community and meet a public purpose that the town government does not directly provide but could if facilities and staffing were available. The nonprofit agency must be experienced in delivering that service.
- Nonprofit agencies must have 501(c)3 status, a volunteer board of directors, and must provide to the town appropriate accounting measures, in compliance with the Local Government Budget and Fiscal Control Act, to ensure accountability.
- The number of agencies funded can change each year, and there is no limit to the number of agencies that can qualify and apply.
- The maximum amount of funding available is $50,000.
- Non-profit organization interested in funding services or projects should be in alignment with current Town of Davidson Core Values and Strategic Plan Goals.
For more information, please contact Parks and Recreation Operations Manager Gina Carmon at [email protected] or (704)940-9644.